- What is your favorite Bible verse that you live by?
- What book has had the greatest impact on your understanding of leadership?
- I trust God, but I still have this creeping anxiety concerning my family, my job, our town during this time. What are some practical ways we can keep our flesh calm in the storm?
- Describe your calling to the ministry and why you think you are called?
- What is your all time favorite worship song?
- My question is on helping your fellow brethren in this time keep the faith that the Lord will still keep providing? I have people I visit via social media and phone. And regardless of what I say about having faith in the Lord, it's as if what I say is bouncing off them sometimes. I use Daniel as a reference as well. He was in the middle of the Lions and his faith did not waiver. But for some, it's not enough. I trust my God will deliver us from this. As he has from many things.
- How do I know God is speaking to me?
- How often should the Lord’s Supper / Communion be observed?
- How do I /can I know God’s will? What is God’s will for our lives?